10. Handing a large contract to any writer who worked on the Vicar Of Dibley to develop a new sitcom. |
9. Signing Stan Boardman to perform at the Leeds Utd awards dinner.
8. Signing Stan Boardman to perform anywhere, really.
7. The Anti-Nazi League hiring Paolo di Canio to do a guest speaking turn.
6. Dyson employing Kate Moss to advertise their new range of hoovers.
5. Peter Ridsdale to become the new London School of Economics vice-chancellor.
4. New frontman for the NSPCC - Michael Jackson.
3. The Temperance League getting Paul Gascoigne to be the new face of their campaign.
2. Seth Johnson. For £7.5 million. And £32,000 per week.
1. Sateki Tuipolotu.