10. A hoe in order to remove the weeds from the Donny Road terrace.|
9. A bag of concrete to fill in the holes in the Donny Road terrace.
8. A camera gantry that doesn't collapse in an hilarious Harold Lloyd manner when you stand on it.
7. Food contractors who possess a valid hygeine certificate.
6. Car parking for numbers greater than a dozen.
5. Floodlights that also illuminate the corners of the field.
4. Semi Tadulala's hairdressing bill.
3. A rebranding exercise to revert to 'Wakefield Trinity', seeing as there was nothing wrong with it, that suffixing it with 'Wildcats' fixed.
2. Another tier on the Benidorm flats.
1. Jamie Langley and Stuart Reardon.