Ten Things More Shocking than Wards Sacking Posted by southstander
on January 19 2006 - 07:29:22
Nobel Peace Prize?
By John D
Well that was a bolt from the blue.
I defy anyone to tell me they knew more than a few hours in advance of Danny Ward's sacking. When we're so lightweight up front as it is, it was a huge surprise that the club got rid of the best prop we've had over the last two years or more.
There are 10 things even more shocking:
10. A genuine laugh-out-loud moment found in script for new episode of Last Of The Summer Wine.
9. The Daily Express runs with a front page that mentions neither the late Princess of Wales, house prices or asylum seekers.
8. The Conservative party go a full 12 months without a leadership contest.
7. Shares in Michael Jackson's chain of creches sky-rocket.
6. The next bunch in the Celebrity Big Brother house won't be a load of desperate Z-listers with over-heightened senses of their own importance.
5. An original joke appears in this column.
4. Nick Griffin awarded Nobel Peace Prize.
3. The Tykes average a break-even crowd figure for the season.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.
RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, the RLSA (Rugby League Supporters Association) or the 100% League Network are not responsible for the content of its sub-sites, please email the author of this sub-site if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.
Email RLFANS.COM's owners email@example.com if further assistance is required.