Ten Things Shorter Than O'Neills Leeds Career Posted by southstander
on January 04 2006 - 13:22:46
By John D
Now I'm not one to say I told you so, but Mark O'Neill's injury problems were well documented before his signature appeared on a Leeds contract. Such was the extent, he was due to retire before first Cas and then came waving wads in his direction. It could be worse though.
There are at least 10 things that are shorter than O'Neill's Leeds career...
10. The length of time between Tory leadership elections.
9. Tom Cruise.
8. The average length of a Liz Taylor marriage.
7. Sunderland's latest foray into the Premiership.
6. Audley Harrison's professional career.
5. The time taken between an accusation of abuse and Michael Jackson settling out of court.
4. A Test match against Zimbabwe.
3. The solo career of a post-Spice Girls Mel B; for which I think you should all give thanks to whichever God you subscribe to.
2. The difference in time between a chairman's vote of confidence and a manager getting his P45.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us at email@example.com so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.
RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, the RLSA (Rugby League Supporters Association) or the 100% League Network are not responsible for the content of its sub-sites, please email the author of this sub-site if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.
Email RLFANS.COM's owners firstname.lastname@example.org if further assistance is required.